We have a variety of Partner Programs to fit your business model. These include:
Carbon Black Reseller Program
The Carbon Black Reseller Program is offered to a select group of resellers who can join forces with us and become a true extension of our sales, services and marketing organizations. Our award-winning, cost-effective technology—combined with aggressive margins and sales support—provides a compelling business opportunity for our reseller partners.
All reseller partners are approved by Carbon Black, If you would like to apply to be a reseller, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Next-Generation Incident Response (IR)
Carbon Black is committed to working with incident response (IR) partners to provide IR teams with best-of-breed endpoint threat detection and response tools that can be invaluable during a crisis engagement.
- Adding to Your Tool Belt. Tools, training and software to leverage Carbon Black on your toughest engagements.
- Technology Features. Live response, continuous recording, real-time and actionable threat intelligence and more through an open and extensible platform.
- Upsell Opportunity. Leverage the Carbon Black sales team, leave the technology deployed and earn your bonus.
As an IR Partner, you may also have the opportunity to become a certified Carbon Black Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) or reseller. As a certified MSSP or reseller, you are eligible to receive a stated discount on Carbon Black and resell the solution to clients before or after an incident.
Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP)
The Carbon Black Managed Security Service Provider Partner Program gives security consulting and solution firms the opportunity to deliver Carbon Black's Security Platform as an advanced threat detection, response and protection service. MSSPs are able to offer their customers a powerful service that:
- Monitors every endpoint in real-time (Windows servers, laptops, desktops) for threat indicators
- Investigates events to determine severity, accuracy and context
- Quickly escalates critical events for containment and remediation
Technology Alliance Partners
The Carbon Black Connect Partner Program supports vendor interoperability to help customers build next-generation security infrastructures. Leveraging our open APIs, Carbon Black has partnered with industry leaders to create integrated solutions that provide end-to-end protection against advanced threats.
As a member of the Carbon Black Connect program, partners can submit their products to Carbon Black for certification and promote interoperability across security solutions.